Trying to get by...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

الدكتور يوسف سيد حسن الزلزلة

On November 11th 2009 I attended the international Investment conference at the Dead Sea and at the main panel was the Dr. Yousef. I have to tell you people Dr. Zalzalah actually created zelzal inside the conference. He showered the crowd with positivity and impressed not only the crowd but the officials attending the event. that was early morning and my last even was around 5 PM and it was a different panel, and the panel head appraised Dr. Zalzalah in his absence for the energy he brought with him and showered us with it. Bless you Dr. Zalzalah and although I'm not Kuwaiti but I was born and raised in Kuwait, I would like to show my appreciation of such character and thank you for making me proud to be Kuwaiti, today I was Kuwaiti because of you Dr. My respect and appreciation to you.

No comments: