Trying to get by...
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Monday, December 19, 2005
Sunday, December 18, 2005
Thursday, December 15, 2005
- How-to make your own heat pipe
- How-to survive a riot
- How-to survive an airplane crash
- How-to stop a car with no brakes
- How-to find your way when lost in the woods
- How-to jump from rooftop to rooftop
- How-to survive a volcanic eruption
- How-to ram a barricade in your car
- How-to survive a sandstorm
- How-to foil an alien abduction
- How-to cross a piranha-infested river
- How-to survive going over a waterfall
- How-to survive a fall through ice
- How-to escape from a car hanging over the edge of a cliff
- How-to survive a riptide
- How-to navigate a minefield
- How-to control a runaway camel
- How-to survive a plummeting elevator
- How-to be Batman
- Russian squirrels are scary!
- I so want a Mr. T in-car navigation system
- The top 15 richest fictional people
- CIA Sabotage Manual
- Costco apparently sells arcade machines
- Technical drawings of WWII era equipment
- How-to build a nixie tube clock
- 20 games that nobody played but should
- 1-pixel camera, sounds lame but trust me, it's pretty cool
- SATA->USB cable. I so need some of these!
- I also need one of these!
- How-to make your own warning labels
- Adding this one to my christmas list
- How-to tie knots
- Send your name to an asteroid belt!
- How-to autolock your windows box at startup
- Gallery of propaganda posters
- How-to use sed
- Funny street signs
- How-to build a less ghetto looking projector
- Housing designs centered around cargo shipping crates
- How-to build your own usb powered GPS reciever
- Free open source VPN client
- 534 public domain movie torrents
- Very stylish case mod
- Online Enigma Machine
- How-to crack windows passwords faster
- How-to make ballistics gel
- Essential house-keeping in Ubuntu
- How light guns work
- Impossible objects in bottles
- Next time you get a latte, why not have fun with it? And then take a picture.
- How does a coin-op pool table return the cue ball when you scratch and yet keep all the others? Find out here.
- How-to secure your PC using truecrypt
- Cheatsheet: Linux shortcuts
- How-to build a WiFi field strength meter
- Photoshop tutorials
- How-to make ice shot glasses
- Guide to Japanese emoticons
- Coke Blak = Coffee + Coke
- How-to make a macro lense out of a Pringles can
- Cheatsheet: NMAP and Nessus
- Literally a credit card sized 2GB usb drive
- Multiplayer Command & Conquer done in flash
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
لبست الفسطان وراحت جري عالكصر وشافها الأمير وحبها وركصو سوا وفجأة دكت الساعة طنعش وجراي وصارت ترمح و ترمح ووكعت ببوجها عالدرج ...
سندريلا راحت عالبيت واتمنت لو انو الساعة ما دكتش على الطنعش، بس شو تسوي بحظها المشحر مثل حظ هاظا الشعب.
الأمير حط فردة البابوج على مخدة يمكن لونها زركة أو نهدي، المهم صار ينادي بالصوت على كل البنات عشان يكسن البابوح، كسن كل البنات إلا سندريلا .....
سندريلا نزلت على الساحة ومعها فردة البابوج، وحطتها على المخدة الي عليها الفردة الثانية، ولما كربت عشان تكيسها ضربها الأمير كف، وحكالها: وين جاي ياما،
حكتلو: يقطع وجهك ما أزنخك، مش شايفني بدي أكيس البابوج
حكالها: وحدة مثلك كيف بدها تكون فلكة الكمر هديك،
حكتلو: هسا بفرجيك وأحط على عينك
ولما اجت تكيسها، ما طلعت كد اجرها، لأنها كانت ورمانه من كثر الشغل، ويا حرام ما حدا صدكها، وانجنت المشحرة ودارت في الشوارع، والأمير اتزوج غيرها وحكى: لوينتا بدي أظل ادور عليها الله لا يردها هي الخسرانة.
Monday, December 12, 2005
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Friday, December 09, 2005
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Monday, December 05, 2005
- I will not use racial slurs against anyone.
- I will not call people of different race or color bad names, no more (Cracker,Nigger,Wetback,Camel Jockey.. and so on).
- I will not hate people from certain place or religion, including Israelis, I will treat each and every person according to their character.
- I will also stop or stay away from people who are insensitive towards others.
Sunday, December 04, 2005
Thursday, December 01, 2005
In the name of God, the Compassionate and Merciful “O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done.”-The Holy Qur’an, 49:6 The Islamic and National forces in the governorate of Hebron/Palestine express their deep regret for the kidnapping of four members of the Christian Peacemaker Teams (CPT) in Iraq. The Islamic and National forces in the governorate of Hebron/Palestine have had long experience confronting Israeli crimes and violations with the CPT since 1995, and wish to confirm that the members of this group have had and still have a major role in confronting Israeli crimes and violations, and in the protection of the property and the lives of the Palestinian citizens. More than once they placed themselves in front of the occupation’s tanks, and they confronted Israeli occupation bulldozers with their bodies defending Palestinians’ homes against destruction. They accompanied our children when they were threatened and attacked by Israeli settlers on their way to and from their schools. Because of what they were doing, the CPT members were subjected to arrest, beating and pursuit by the Israeli soldiers and settlers in more than one location in Palestine. Many of them were denied entry to Palestine, or deported by the occupation authorities because of their activities in confronting the occupation. We appeal to our brothers in the resistance and all those with alert consciences in Iraq, with whom we consider ourselves to be in the same trench confronting American aggression and occupation, to instantly and quickly release the four kidnapped persons (two Canadians, one Briton and one American) from CPT, in appreciation for their role in standing beside and supporting our Palestinian people and all the Arab and Islamic peoples. Freedom for the Iraqi and Palestinian people. Shame and disgrace on the Zionist and American occupation. The Islamic and National Forces in the Governorate of Hebron: Islamic Resistance Movement/Hamas Palestine People’s Party Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine Democratic Union of Palestine/Fada Fatah Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine Palestinian Liberation Front Palestinian Popular Struggle Front Hebron, 29 November 2005