Trying to get by...

Friday, March 10, 2006

Tagged by Raindrop

Salam, I’ve been tagged by Raindrop . Q: Who’s the 4th person on your received call list? A: Cingular, telling me my phone has been unlocked. Q: What’s your main ringtone on your phone? A: Ana 3endy haneen , by fairouz. Q: What were you doing at midnight last night? A: I was snoring. Q: What did the last text message on your cell phone say A: see you after lunchtime. Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night? A: mine. Q: What color shirt are you wearing? A: gray. Q: Most recent movie that you watched? A: i cant remember its name! Q: Name 3 things that you have on you at all times? A: pocket knife, cellphone, keys. Q: What’s the color of your bedsheets? A: have no clue... white? Q: How much cash do you have on you right now? A: $340.87 Q: What is your favorite part of the chicken? A: Whole chicken baby. Q: What’s your favorite town/city? A: Jenin. Q: I can’t wait to (till)…? A: I'm done with school. Q: When was the last time you saw your mom? A: 4 years ago :-( Q: When was the last time you saw your dad? A: 4 years ago :-( Q: When was the last time you talked to them? A: 2 days ago. Q: What did you have for dinner last night? A: enchilada. Q: How long have you been at your current job? A: New Business. Q: Look to your left. What’s there? A: Flyers. Q: Who is the last person you spent over $50 on? A: Laila my daughter. Q: What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? A: Jacket from Belal cause it was cold at his deck. Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? A: jordanblogs.com/safat.kuwaitblogs.com/aljazeera.net. Q: Do you have an air freshener in your car? A: no. Q: Do you have plants in your room? A: no. Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now? A: yes, lets see.... my knee, my elbo, my toes. Q: What city was your last taxi cab ride in? A: Washington, DC. Q: Do you own a camera phone? A: yes. Q: What’s your favorite drink? A: O.J. Q: What’s your favorite Starbucks drink? A: this place is off limits for me. Q: Recent time you were really upset? A: I rarely do get upset. Q: Have you been in love with anyone? A: yes, lets see my kids, my wife, my parents, my friends.. and the list goes on, what can I say Alby kbeer. Q: Who do you think will repost this? A: No one. I would like to tag: Mira , Lulu & NYChick

2 comments:

M!R@CHK@ said...

Thx for the tag :) i will try 2 answer it :)

Anonymous said...

u tagged me? Awareeeeeek ;) why why why?
inshallah soon
thnx :)