Trying to get by...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bored!

Hello people, Although I won't be blogging as often, I would be using this blog to blow some steam. Wow, I have developed thick skin from living among Arabs. My driving skills has become more aggressive. I'm not as social as I used to be, as a matter of fact I try to avoid going out, I can't stand teenagers, traffic and "ignonts". I have been here for over a year now, things are moving slowly.. Did I make the right decision moving out of the states?! I think so. Are the kids Happy? although they enjoy mingling with their cousins, they still say the states is better, I don't blame them. Any plans to go back? not before 2010. This is the funniest thing I heard since I moved here, it a conversation between me and a close friend in the states: Me: Whats cracklackin baby? Abdullah: hey man, when are you moving back? Me: not before 10 years. Abdullah: why? it only takes 7 years to clear your credit! LOOOOOL OK maybe not as funny to you, but it made me laugh. Omar's first day at KG was yesterday. So what's up with the Arab stock Markets? is it because of Ramadan? Why do people stop working in Ramadan?! I think we are enslaving Indians. OK, as you can see I'm so bored, will write when I have something good to post about. Peace out peeps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

7 years ... LOL!!! :)