Trying to get by...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Replaying the same song all day long ....

Salam, As you know , now I work from home, so I had to do some rearrangements regarding my PC time. I also moved the PC to our bedroom, now I have more privacy , so I can be as messy as I manly can. All day long I have been listening to this SONG. And what makes it worse, I never heard it before, but I'm in love with it, to make things worse my wife is about to choke me to death , I don't think she is very found of seeing me in her face 24/7 LOL. I know I'm laughing but it's not funny, I think I'm gonna start going to auctions Tue-Wed-Thur. That should give her a break eh? Great now I got my kids hooked on this song along with me. Wanna hear something funny my Daughter Laila goes to K4 at the Islamic Center, Ofcourse after watching Grandizer with me (all 76 episodes) she like her dad memorized the opening song by heart. At school she was singing the song to her teacher, and her teacher couldn't believe her ears because I guess she is also a fan of Grandizer, she sent us a request to lend her the DVD's. LOL Not sure if its for her or for the kids, gonna lend them to her either ways. I better turn it off and call it a night before I end up sleeping outside the house, we have a freeze warning tonight. Peace

4 comments:

DisplayName said...

I came back just to say that now I'm at the same situation as you today, hearing the same song on&on&on... smiling and dancing on the chair (LOL) with a lovely song called 'Sahran M3aki El Leila' (Ahmed El Sherif).
I recommend you enjoy it with ur kids, even if I dont understand a word, but it sounds so happy!
BTW, I'm planning to answer that mail in the near future, i will...

PALFORCE said...

What mail?!
Where can I find the song you talking about?

Peace

DisplayName said...

Ok, if you forgot the mail, i wont answer it; but i'll send you a new one with links for that song ;-)

PALFORCE said...

OK,
Now I really need to know, which email?