Trying to get by...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

30gigs.com

30gigs.com Bloged in Tech related by David Tuesday October 4, 2005 at about 12:45 am 30gigs.com provide their users with 30GB of storage space for emails/files. The site is still in it’s Beta stage so it isn’t always accessible/available. I came accross this on David's Blog, he sent me an invite and I tried it out, it’s a little slow but usable. I personally wouldn’t use it as my full time email account. I don’t like the 30gigs.com domain. So leave a comment regarding this if you would like an invite to this service. I only have 7 so get in soon! Peace

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please send me one!!

vjub58@gmail.com

Thanx a lot in advance!!! :))

PALFORCE said...

Done :-)

6 more to go.

raindrop said...

i need one khaled,
reemalhasan@yahoo.com

thanks ;)

PALFORCE said...

Done Reem, 5 more to go

raindrop said...

thanks khaled :D
though I didnt receive the invitation yet
seems it takes too long

PALFORCE said...

well, you should have gotten it by now, got another email?

raindrop said...

finally i've received the invitation

thanks :)