Trying to get by...

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Finals are over *phew*

Salam, Friday 6:56 P.M I got home from work Friday night and I still have 10 chapters need to be ready by Saturday at 7:00 A.M. Well, I took a nap and woke up at 11:45 P.M and I started studying until 5:45 A.M then took a shower went to KINKO’S to have my essay printed and neatly put in a binder. Then met with my car pool group and drove for 90 minutes to Montgomery campus which made me a chance to nap. At the class we had a lecture for 3 looooong hours, I thought I’m gonna die, then after lunch they gave us the test, I really don’t remember much but I think I did O.K. 3 more quarters and Graduating in Dec, 3rd YESSSSS!!!!!! J Last week I told my friend Ahmad ( from my old job) to keep an eye on a good camera phone for me because they buy used phones and they get some cool ones once in awhile. Well, he got me Sonyericsson S710 not bad not sure if I’m gonna keep it or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cool blog, man... keep it up. And good luck with those exams.