Trying to get by...

Sunday, June 26, 2005

I'm all drained out of energy :-(

OK, For the past couple of months I have been feeling down and useless. I'm usually very positive even if things get blue. But lately I have been feeling drained of everything positive, nothing good to latch on, no real friends to talk to, no direction to go for; I have been feeling lost and BLAH! I'm just there! I mean I don’t know if the new business is right for me, or my new partner is the right person to share your wealth and expertise with. But I'm there and have no plans (or energy) to go somewhere else. School is school graduating in Dec and going after the MBA afterwards still. Nothing wrong there but it is becoming a routine. Social friends = Zero!! I don't have one single friend to spend time with. All are busy in their own life. I guess this is the price of living overseas. Its part of it I guess. OK, that was my Sunday Venting. Thank You for Reading :-) PALFORCE

1 comment:

Reema said...

Vent away that's what blogs are for :)