Trying to get by...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Love songs of the 1980's

Salam, I'm trying to collect all the love songs I grew up listening to, here is a umble list. can you peeps add to it (those of my age at least). Hello- Lionel Richie Endless Love- Lionel Richie Careless Whisper- George Michael crazy- patsy cline the winner takes it all- abba Lady-Kenny Rogers Making Love out of nothing at all- Air Supply All out of love- Air Supply Hotel calefornia- Eagles Let's stay together- Al Green Faithfully- Journey Open Arms- Journey Feelings- Morris Albert I drove all night to get to you- Cyndi Lauper I just want to be your everything- Andy gibb First time I ever saw your face- Roberta Flack I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner How Deep Is Your Love - The Bee Gees Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Bonnie Tyler You Don't Bring Me Flowers - Barbra Streisand w/ Neil Diamond You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - Stevie Wonder Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson Peace

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think some of the ones on your list are actually pre-80s... Here are a few to add to the list:
80s Love Songs

Save a Prayer- Duran Duran
Heaven- Brian Adams
Absolute Beginners- David Bowie
Forever Young- Alphaville
Eternal Flame- The Bangles
Crazy For You- Madonna
Purple Rain- Prince

legal alien said...

I agree some of the songs are pre-80.
here is my list


Hard to say I am sorry - Chicago
Lady in Red - Chris de burgh
Take my breath away- top gun soundtrack
The time of my life - dirty dancing
A groovy kind of love - phil collins
In the air tonight - phil collins
My love - julio iglesias
Nothing compares to you - Sinead o connor
It must have been love - Roxette
Sexual Healing - Marvin gaye
I just called to say i love you - stevie wonder

PALFORCE said...

Thank you both,

I guess what I ment is songs of my teenage period which was the 1980's. My bad :-)

Anonymous said...

- Richard Marx - Right here waiting.
- Cat Stevens - Wild World (I know this isn't a love song, but still a great one)
- The Pretenders - I'll stand by you
- Meatloaf - I'd do anything for love.
- Michael Bolton - I said i loved you but i lied.
- Elton John - Sacrifice.

Reem said...

Beautiful in my eyes: Joshoa Kadisson!