Trying to get by...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

LOL

Here is an email I got this morning: ____________________________________________________________ Deer Sir, I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting. I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well. Im lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited. I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth, I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser. . hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr. Sinseerly, Peggy May Starlings PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken at my last jobb. .. .. ... ...... ....... ........ ......... .......... .............. ................... ............. ........ ...... .... ... .. .

Employer's response:......

Dear Peggy May,It's OK honey, we've got spell check.

______________________________________________________

I don't know why I found this email funny. well, you gotta hand it to her she got

HUGE POTENTIALS.........LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To hot to handle.
To cold to hold.
double babble.

Anonymous said...

Yuch

Madi said...

HIRE HER DUDE!!!

Anonymous said...

h3h3h3h3

she must put her hand on the tree,, otherwise,, she will be unbalanced and fall down,,