Trying to get by...

Saturday, September 03, 2005

My new job

Salam, Well, my new job is interesting, at the office it's me and the 2 owners, basically I'm organizing their job flow and moving their files to excel spread sheets. And attempting to move from excel to access. The operation goes like this, the company have buyers all over the south east buying mainly from auctions and some dealerships, we buy cars to Saudi (Grand Marquis, GMC, Suburban, and some lexuses). Then I have to find trucking to haul the cars to our warehouse, then I have follow-up on the title from the seller, and in the mean time make sure they get paid, (No payment/No Title). Then we have to call our forwarder and book a place for the cars on one of the carriers going to Saudi. Also I have to find a trucker to haul them to the port. Now I got all this on Excel, I need to be able to sum all that in Access. Although I took access in school but I'm not very comfortable using it. Then, the second task comes in buying cars online, there is a huge opportunity to make money from buying our requested cars from the internet, but I need to setup my job flow in a set database first then it should turn into a routine, and I would have more time looking for cars online. Peace

2 comments:

Reema said...

You've been tagged :)

M!R@CHK@ said...

Congrats for the new job :)Goodluck