Trying to get by...

Saturday, September 10, 2005

OdetoBliss :-(

Salam, I got a bad news email this early morning. OdetoBliss is an old IRC friend who we kept in touch through MSN for the longest merely because me and him share the same age, well he never got married, he was well spoken and read a lot of books ( book worm), me and him were always talking about our plans, the same dreaded question( Stay in the US or move back to the Middle East), He finally made that move and moved back to Jordan, there he started translating and he did so good that he was making very good money. I always told him settle down and get something good going so when I come I got a hookup. One of the guys from Birmingham, Alabama went to Jordan and proposed to a girl who happened to be OdetoBliss's cousin, so to ask about the guy Ode emailed me asking about him, and as costumed I asked around for him and now my friend and his wife and their new born are back in Birmingham, Alabama. Well, 6 months ago he vanished from my list, he wont sign on, so I figured out he either moved on and got married, or he simply put all his MSN list on block ( like I sometimes do when I'm down), didn't think much of it, he would show back up again for sure. This morning I wake up to review my exam and here is the dreaded email about OdetoBliss diagnosed with leukemia 6 months ago and passed away 4 days ago, he was only 37 years old :-( Inna lillah wa inna elayhi raje3oon. Peace :-(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that dear. Don't be sad please...

Anonymous said...

my condolences, Alla yer7amo.

--

Reema said...

Sorry to hear that 3atham allah ajrek.

Anonymous said...

that's sad...im sorry to hear that