Trying to get by...

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Tagged !!

Salam, While playing yahoo pool reema tagged me. Uffft, yella amri lillaah :p Last book you read: Gmat Last phone number you called: My wife's Last show you watched on TV: Numb3rs Last thing you had to drink: Vimto Last thing you ate: White Cheese. Last time you cried: (would teary eyes count? if so last night) Last time you smiled: 30 Min. ago while talking to Ayman on the phone Last person you hugged: My daughter and son, so that makes the answer Omar my son. Last person you talked to on the phone: My Wife Last thing you smelled: jalapeños before I buy them. Last CD that you bought: Well it’s been a while but answering your question Creed. Last song you sang: Hayart Alby ma3ak, Wana badary Wakhaby... Last thing you laughed at: The way my son Omar talk What's in your CD player/changer: Om Kalthoum-Abdelmajeed Abdullah-Prince-Palestinian Wedding songs-Nawal-Asalah. What time did you wake up today: 5 A.M Current favorite article of clothing: Faulkner ( My University) Shirt. Favorite place to be: Home with wife and kids. Least favorite place: Jail. Do you believe in an afterlife?: Yes In Heaven or Hell: Aiming for heaven, my deeds aren't taking me there, let's hope my heart would. How tall are you: 5,11 Current favorite word: Fo Shizzle! Favorite Book: Total Money make Over by Dave Ramsey Random lyric: (1) I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky, but why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine "Black" by Pearl Jam .(2) One last cry, before I leave it all behind I’ve gotta put you outta my mind this time Stop living a lie I guess I’m down to my last cry......"One Last Cry" Brian McKnight If I could be doing anything right now, I would be: Browsing. Are you a daredevil?: Nope. Not into showing off. Have you ever told a secret you swore you'd never tell?: Yes, But I did warn them I can't keep a secret. LOL Do looks matter?: of course they do, but inner beauty is far more essential. How do you release your anger?: I get a headache, go to sleep, wakeup reformatted. :) My second home is: Hopefully (Kuwait-Jordan-Palestine). One thing I have that I wish I didn't is: My new car. All you need is: Peace of mind. Something I want but I don't really need is: 42' TV Something I need but I don't really want is: Root canal *do you...* Drink?: Switched from Soda, to O.J & water 3 years ago. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: Nope. Have a dream that keeps coming back?: Yes Believe there is life on other planets?: Yes. Read the newspaper?: Yes. Consider yourself tolerant of others?: Yes. Consider police a friend or foe?: my only contact with police is whenever there is trouble, and that goes under the foe category. LOL

Oh by the way I'm tagging: salted-caramel, Deser tGirl , Muslim Artist , Roba and Jad Madi

Peace :-)

No comments: