Trying to get by...

Sunday, August 14, 2005

10 VCDs of Adnan wa Lina $10 on eBay

Salam, I'm done with my finals :-) 2 more terms and I'm done ( with my bachelors at least). Anyways, look what I found on eBay ! 10 VCDs for Adnan wa Lina for $10 only shipping is $5 wow whatta deal. And the seller has an excellent rating , I guess that's a winner. Here is the Link. and here is his Rating. So, I'm studying for the GMAT now, I found out if I don't score 500 (that's what ua.edu requires) I would settle for my current University which they require 400 GMAT score OR even better GPA * 200 + GMAT Score = 900 which is not bad. So I guess there is always a plan B :-) I have a lot of Blog reading to do :-) Peace

3 comments:

madas said...

I have a feeling of deja vu... I am not sure that i wrote this before... but the guys at my university used to leave university in time to catch Adnan wa lina... because Adnan is a"Zalameh" and honestly lina is "Shagfeh"!

PALFORCE said...

LOL,

I never thought of Lina as a shagfeh, she was more of a sistah , she wasnt this sexy babe but someone who you would wanna protect and take care (like your little sister).
The guys at your school were shusmo,, khanasher. lol

AkherKhabar.Com said...

I found www.UniversalCartoons.Com for adnan wa lina too grendizer sindibad