Trying to get by...

Sunday, August 14, 2005

10 VCDs of Adnan wa Lina $10 on eBay

Salam, I'm done with my finals :-) 2 more terms and I'm done ( with my bachelors at least). Anyways, look what I found on eBay ! 10 VCDs for Adnan wa Lina for $10 only shipping is $5 wow whatta deal. And the seller has an excellent rating , I guess that's a winner. Here is the Link. and here is his Rating. So, I'm studying for the GMAT now, I found out if I don't score 500 (that's what ua.edu requires) I would settle for my current University which they require 400 GMAT score OR even better GPA * 200 + GMAT Score = 900 which is not bad. So I guess there is always a plan B :-) I have a lot of Blog reading to do :-) Peace

2 comments:

PALFORCE said...

LOL,

I never thought of Lina as a shagfeh, she was more of a sistah , she wasnt this sexy babe but someone who you would wanna protect and take care (like your little sister).
The guys at your school were shusmo,, khanasher. lol

AkherKhabar.Com said...

I found www.UniversalCartoons.Com for adnan wa lina too grendizer sindibad