Trying to get by...

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Bored :-|

Well, I’m not working today, taking a time out. I want to go driving around for a change, read Kuwait Blogs and Jordanian Blogs for this morning, there are selective Bloggers who are extremely amusing in their own writings/designs/taste of art or music that I would like to thank because they make my Blog reading fruitful. Some bring a whole country to my desktop, some toggle sensitive issues and take it to dimensions not many dare to go there, some are simply born with a heavenly taste of good appetite for art, and some are simply born to be geeks :-) . Personally, I have respect to all living beings, regardless of their interests, though I highly value those who are genuine and simply being themselves. On a whole different note, has anyone seen the new INXS reality show? Man, I tell ya, this is one of the best Reality Show I have seen, in my own humble opinion it beats American Idol. You can check out all the music and videos on this Link. Peace :-)

3 comments:

Biesan said...

i really envy u.... i wish i am at home right now...not working

Reema said...

I'm a reality show addict love to watch em all, I'm also anxious to see the new show Rock school with Gene Simmons on VH1. I think the real reason why i watch reality shows because i love the drama and fights LOL

M!R@CHK@ said...

I feel bored now as well :S